Our Simple Beach Wedding is a completely inclusive package for couples looking for a simple beach wedding but who still want something extra special and a very personalized experience. If you are looking for a one-of-a-kind Hawaii Beach Wedding but aren't sure how to pull all the details together, this package is for you! We take care of all the details before you arrive and we will set you up with the best vendors the island has to offer. With this package you get a completely personalized experience at a price you can afford. This package was created exclusively for smaller weddings. There is a 25 max guest count (this includes the bride, groom, bridal party and guests).
- Assistance with finding the Perfect Beach Location. How does this work? Based on your vision we help you find the perfect beach location. You tell us what is most important to you - ie. Little crowds? Bright turquoise waters? To be barefoot on the sand? We will hand-pick 3 Beaches specific to your needs, sharing photos and tons of detailed info. making your decision fun and easy!
- Beach Permit Specific permits are needed for Hawaii beaches. We file, process, pay for and acquire all the paperwork and permits for you.
- Licensed Officiant or Minister We will hand-pick an officiant to fit your needs, someone who we trust and who we know you will like. We only recommend officiants who we have worked with in the past and whom would be a good fit for you. You will work with the officiant directly to personalize your ceremony.
- Professional Wedding Photographer 1 Hour Photography Package. A professional wedding photographer will be on site to capture every moment of your beach ceremony. Also included is a special photoshoot for you and your guests at the very end. This includes a large group shot, family photos, bridal party photos and couple photos after the ceremony. Roughly 30 edited photos, high-resolution images will be provided on disc or emailed. Please note that most wedding packages do not include a professional photographer, comparatively all of our photographers do wedding photography for a living and are amazing! You will get to view their websites and work ahead of time. We will give you their direct email incase you want the chance to talk with them and get to know them. Option available to add on extra time with your photographer if you'd like to add on "getting ready" or dinner coverage. This will be an extra fee, ask your planner to find out more.
- Assistance with Marriage License Processing We will give you detailed instructions on where to get your license, when to fill out the application, and go over the process of filing your marriage license here in Hawaii.
- Beautiful 3-strand Pikake Brides Lei The pikake lei is the traditional Hawaiian brides lei. The lei exchange can be incorporated into your ceremony or the lei can be saved to wear afterwards. The pikake flower is an incredibly fragile white flower. It is known for having a beautiful mild sweet smell. During certain months pikake is unavailable and so tuberose or ginger (also white and sweet smelling) may be substituted.
- Hawaiian Maile Lei wrapped in Pikake The maile lei is the traditional Hawaiian grooms lei. The lei exchange can be incorporated into your ceremony or the lei can be saved to wear afterwards. The maile lei is a long green hand-woven, we make it extra special by adding in a single strand of pikake that is wrapped around the maile. The maile lei hangs over the grooms shoulders.
- Hawaiian Keepsake Marriage Certificate
- Music for Ceremony If you would like to personalize your ceremony with music, we will bring a large portable speaker to play music during your ceremony. We will work with you to organize song choices when the wedding date gets closer. We may require a MP3 file for songs that are harder to find. Option to upgrade to a live musician are available. Once package is booked, ask us for details and pricing.
- Fresh Floral Sprinkle of Aisle We will provide your guests with rose petals to toss over you as you walk down the aisle in celebration after you say "I do". If you don't have any guests, we will toss for you. The petal toss is fun and traditional, but we love them because they really do make some of the best photos!
- Natural Hawaiian Vine Aisle We hand-pick Hawaiian greenery and vines on the morning of your wedding and lay them in the sand to create a natural Hawaiian aisle for you. It is a really pretty and simple accent perfect for your beach wedding.
- Hand-painted wooden signage Includes cute wedding signs, hand-painted to read - "Ceremony" and "Best Day Ever"
- Personal Wedding Planner A professional wedding planner will guide you through the entire planning process and assist with booking all of all additional vendors including transportation, live musician, professional video services, hair and make-up, and extra florals. If you decide to add on additional services you will pay these vendors directly. Transportation, live musician, professional videographer, hair and makeup artist, florist (bouquet, boutonnieres, etc.) are not included in the Simple Beach package price. We will however, connect you with excellent vendors and get you exclusive vendor rates. Unlimited email access with your personal planner is included.
- Assistance with Floral Orders You have the option to add on additional florals like a bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, extra leis, etc. We will help you organize your ideas and then put you in touch with a trustworthy and excellent florist to finalize all floral needs. These extra flowers are not included in the pkg. but we will make sure to put you in touch with vendors who give discounted rates. We handle pick up and delivery of bouquets, boutonnieres and leis for you.
- Access to our "Preferred Vendor List" If you are more of a DIY bride, we give you access to our secret list of Preferred Wedding Vendors, those we know and trust.
- Detailed Timeline Creation Your planner will put together a detailed timeline of your wedding day and send to all vendors with specific details on what each vendor will be doing to assist you. We will make sure you know exactly how your wedding day will play out. This includes what time you should do hair and makeup, what time you should leave the hotel, how long the drive is, how the ceremony will go, and more. We will provide you with detailed directions on how to get to your beach ceremony site nobody gets lost. Having your day organized will help eliminate any stress and worry on your wedding day and will leave you feeling relaxed knowing that everything is handled everything for you. Beach weddings generally do not require rehearsals. If you have a bridal party we will go over the procession and recession on the day of. We will line your bridal party and flower girl, ring bearer up, handle the music, and let everyone know where and when to walk down the aisle. It is important to us that all the little details are taken care of so that you can soak in the magic of the day.
- Top 3 Dinner Suggestions We do not handle your reception dinner but we do provide you with our top dinner suggestions. This will be based on your specific needs and will make it easier for you to decide where to take guests to celebrate after you say "I Do!". Lunch or Luau options may be substituted.)
- Day-Of Staffing / Wedding Coordinator On your wedding day we will be there to accommodate all of your needs. We usually arrive at least an hour early to reserve a good spot, set-up, and organize your beach ceremony. It is our intention to make sure your wedding day is ultra-special, your ~BEST DAY EVER~ !!)
- Access to our "Insiders Guide" planning website which will help guide you through the planning process
- Best Day Ever's "Top Things to Do on O'ahu" // "Top Places to Eat on O'ahu" // "Traveling Tips & Tricks" (an insiders, local guide to making the most of your trip, written by us for you - to make sure that you have the vacation of a lifetime!)
This Simple Beach Wedding Package is $2,400 and is inclusive of everything listed above. *
* Simple Beach Pkg. has been created for 25 guests or less including the bride, groom, bridal party and guest count. No discounts for less than 25 guests. No option to add on additional guests for extra fee. Flower girl basket and/or ring pillow available to use upon request. No discounts if you decide not to use our speaker or our signs. Possible discounts may be applicable if couple decides to bring their own photographer or officiant, or if they decide to forego the brides and grooms leis. If couple is already legally married, an officiant will still be needed but no paperwork will be filed, no discount applicable and the ceremony will remain the same. No liquor is allowed on public beaches, per permit rules. Not all beaches have restrooms or are handicap accessible, check with your planner for details. "Basic editing" included in photo pkg. includes 30 edited images and 1 hour of photography, you can purchase additional images or add on extra time with our photographer at a discounted but additional fee. Travel fees may apply.