Our SECRET ISLAND Wedding has become one of our most popular packages and for good reason. Imagine taking a Hawaiian catamaran across the sea, docking at a private island, walking through a magical pathway made up of a tunnel of trees that opens up to a completely empty white sand beach. This is where you'll take your guests, where you'll say "I do", where you'll start your ~F.O.R.E.V.E.R~. This package includes access to the private beach, a professional wedding photographer and officiant, a Hawaiian catamaran ride for you and guests, and wedding coordination. I'll let you in on one more little secret... Secret Island Beach is one of the rare spots on O'ahu where you can legally have chairs and an arbor set up right next to the ocean, in the sand. A full outline of what is included is outlined below. It's your Hawaii-Beach-Wedding dream come true. Sound like a good fit? Fill out the contact form for more info. and see if your wedding date is available.
SECRET ISLAND - PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Private Beach Ceremony on Secret Island. Secret Island is located off the East Shore of O'ahu. It is a private beach with white sand, coconut trees, and turquoise blue water. Package is for up to 30 guests max, including wedding party, bride/groom. We love small weddings, and have done secret island with just the bride and groom, or small families. This is the perfect spot for families with children. Available Sunday-Friday for a 4pm ceremony time. See sample timeline for details. Email us to check specific date availability. Not available on Saturdays. Not available for morning weddings. For larger wedding parties, fill out our contact form here and include your guest count size to find out upgrade fees.
- Hawaiian Catamaran Boat ride to Island A Hawaiian Catamaran, which is an open-air boat ride, will take you across a large bay to Secret Island. It is about a 10 minute boat ride. Guests will be in awe of the gorgeous mountain scenery as they ride the boat across the bay. The ride is smooth and fun perfect for adults and children alike. It is really an amazing picturesque experience, one you and your guests will remember forever. Boat ride is not wheelchair accessible.
- Beach Permit/Venue Fee (included are all permits needed and venue fee.)
- Lots of Parking Plenty of parking available for guests, or schedule a shuttle/bus to make things easier. We will assist with transportation bookings as needed.
- Licensed Officiant or Minister A licensed officiant will be hand-picked to fit your needs, someone who we trust and who we know you will like . We only recommend officiants who we have worked with in the past and whom we feel would be a good fit for you based on your individual needs. You will work with the officiant directly to personalize your ceremony.
- Professional Wedding Photographer - 2 Hour Photography Package. A professional wedding photographer will be on site to capture the boat ride, candids of guests, and every special moment of your private beach ceremony. Also included is a special photoshoot for you and your guests at the very end. This includes a large group shot, family photos, bridal party photos and couple photos after the ceremony. Roughly 60 edited photos, high-resolution images will be provided on disc or emailed. Please note that most wedding packages do not include a professional photographer, comparatively all of our photographers do wedding photography for a living and are amazing! You will get to view their websites and work ahead of time. We will give you their direct email incase you want the chance to talk with them and get to know them. Option available to add on extra time with your photographer if you'd like to add on "getting ready" coverage. This will be an extra fee, ask your planner to find out more.
- Assistance with Marriage License Processing (We will give you detailed instructions on where to get your license, when to fill out your application, and go over the process of filing.
- Beautiful 3-strand Pikake Brides Lei A Pikake Lei is the traditional Brides Lei. Tuberose may be substituted if pikake is out of season. A lei exchange may be incorporated into the ceremony, or you can save it to wear at the end.
- Hawaiian Maile Lei wrapped in Pikake The Maile Lei is the traditional Grooms Lei. Tuberose may be substituted if pikake is out of season. A lei exchange may be incorporated into the ceremony, or you can save it to wear at the end.
- Hawaiian Keepsake Marriage Certificate
- Music for Ceremony If you would like to personalize your ceremony with music, we will bring a large portable speaker to play music during your ceremony. We will work with you to organize song choices when the wedding date gets closer. We may require a MP3 file for songs that are harder to find. Option to upgrade to a live musician are available. Once package is booked, ask us for details and pricing.
- Fresh Floral Sprinkle of Aisle We will provide your guests with rose petals to toss over you as you walk down the aisle in celebration after you say "I do". If you don't have any guests, we will toss for you. The petal toss is fun and traditional, but we love them because they really do make some of the best photos!
- Natural Hawaiian Vine Aisle We hand-pick Hawaiian greenery and vines on the morning of your wedding and lay them in the sand to create a natural Hawaiian aisle for you. This would be for weddings that do not want chairs. Add in white padded chairs for an extra fee. Chairs will provide a place for guests to sit and will provide an aisle for you to walk down. Let us know if you want to add on chairs for an extra fee.
- Hand-painted wooden signage Includes cute wedding signs, hand-painted to read - "Ceremony" and "Best Day Ever"
- Personal Wedding Planner A professional wedding planner will guide you through the entire planning process and assist with booking all of all additional vendors including transportation, live musician, professional video services, hair and make-up, and extra florals. If you decide to add on additional services you will pay these vendors directly. Transportation, live musician, professional videographer, hair and makeup artist, florist (bouquet, boutonnieres, etc.) are not included in Secret Island package price. We will however, connect you with excellent vendors and get you exclusive vendor rates. Unlimited email access with your personal planner is included.
- Assistance with Floral Orders You have the option to add on additional florals like a bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, extra leis, arch florals, aisle florals, etc. These fees are additional and you will be working with the florist directly to finalize all floral needs. We will put you in touch with an excellent and trustworthy florist.
- Optional Guest Chairs and Bamboo Wedding Arbor/Arch You have the option to add on white padded chairs for guests and a bamboo wedding arch. This is not included in the Secret Island Package price but we will help you to organize and book if this is something you are interested in. Pricing will vary depending on needs. Option to add in fabric draping and floral accents to arch/arbor. Once package is booked, ask us for more info. on costs and options.
- Access to our "Preferred Vendor List" If you are more of a DIY bride, we give you access to our secret list of Preferred Wedding Vendors, those we know and trust
- Detailed Timeline Creation Your planner will put together a detailed timeline of your wedding day and send to all vendors with specific details on what each vendor will be doing to assist you. We will make sure you know exactly how your wedding day will play out. This includes what time you should do hair and makeup, what time you should leave the hotel, how long the drive is, how the ceremony will go, and more. We will provide you with detailed directions on how to get to Secret Island so nobody gets lost. Having your day organized will help eliminate any stress and worry on your wedding day and will leave you feeling relaxed knowing that everything is handled everything for you.
- Top 3 Dinner Suggestions We do not handle your reception dinner but we do provide you with our top dinner suggestions. This will be based on your specific needs and will make it easier for you to decide where to take guests to celebrate after you say "I Do!". Lunch or Luau options may be substituted.
- Day-Of Staffing / Wedding Coordinators On your wedding day, a staff will be there to accommodate all of your needs. There will be staffing at the boat dock, someone to organize assist guests and drive boat across the bay. Staffing to set up chairs/arbor if this is added, plus complete wedding ceremony coordination. Head planners, Nicole or Erika will be on-site on your wedding day to set-up, organize, coordinate and clean-up after the ceremony. It is our intention to make sure your wedding day is ultra-special, your ~BEST DAY EVER~ !!
This SECRET ISLAND Wedding Package is $5,200 and is inclusive of everything listed above. *
* The Secret Island Package has been created for 30 guests or less. No discounts for less than 30 guests. Upgrade options available if you have more than 30 guests, max of 80 guests for this package. Fill out our contact form to find out details on upgrade pricing. No discounts off pkg. price if couple decides to forego the speaker, signage, aisle decor, dinner suggestions. Possible discounts if couple decides to bring their own photographer or officiant, or if they decide to forego the brides and grooms leis. If couple is already legally married, an officiant will still be needed but no paperwork will be filed, no discount applicable and ceremony will remain the same. No liquor is allowed on public beaches, per permit rules. Secret Island Beach does have restrooms available for guest use. Guests must be able to walk from boat dock to beach (about 150 feet). Boat and beach are not wheelchair accessible. "Basic editing" included in photo pkg. includes 60 edited images and 2 hours of photography, you can purchase additional images or add on extra time with our photographer for an additional fee. Travel fees for officiant, photographer, planners are included. Hair and makeup, professional video services, live musician, bouquet, boutonnieres, arbor, guest chairs, florals for arbor, transportation for guests, cost of dinner for guests is not included but may be added in if needed.