Our Pukalani Falls Package includes the best of both worlds... A private ceremony in front of a secret Hawaiian Waterfall followed by an intimate portrait session at a gorgeous white sand beach. Imagine walking down the aisle to see the LOVE of your life waiting in front of a huge beautiful waterfall. Surrounded by your closest friends and family, you exchange vows in an intimate Hawaii-inspired ceremony. Then after being showered with petals as your guests yell "cheers!", you are led across the street to a breathtakingly vast and gorgeous white sand beach where you'll do an intimate photoshoot with a professional wedding photographer. It is the perfect Hawaii ceremony location - completely private and one of a kind - a more of a luxurious alternative to the simple Hawaii beach ceremony. It offers an air-conditioned room for the bride to stay in prior to the ceremony, clean restrooms on site for guests, and a "no-worry" solution to the occasional Hawaii rain shower (there is a lovely covered space available right next to the waterfall perfectly set up to keep everyone nice and dry if a short rain shower passes through). We designed this package to give our destination couples a little bit of paradise, with added comfort and peace of mind. The Pukalani Falls Wedding is a one-of-a-kind experience you'll never forget!
OUR PUKALANI FALLS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Private Wedding Ceremony at Pukalani Falls. Pukalani Falls is a secret hidden waterfall on the eastern side of O'ahu, on the grounds of the beautiful Hobbit House. Although it is not a natural Hawaiian waterfall, it is incredibly magical and the perfect place to exchange vows. Getting to an actual waterfall would involve miles of muddy hiking and would generally not be nearly as picturesque as Pukalani Falls. Package includes ceremony and falls site fee. Up to 12 guests max included in package. Additional guests are allowed for an additional fee. // Want to see more on Pukalani Falls? Check out the Pukalani Falls website - HERE.
- Licensed Officiant - Captain Howie is the standard officiant at Pukalani Falls. He has tons of experience and truly connects with each couple, performing intimate and one-of-a-kind ceremonies. You will get to speak to your officiant ahead of time to make sure he is a good fit for you. If you feel he is not, we can assist with other options, but there will be a $250 additional fee. Please note, we only recommend officiants who we have worked with in the past and whom we trust to give you a heart-felt and beautiful ceremony.
- Professional Wedding Photographer - A professional wedding photographer will capture your special day on film. This includes but is not limited to - photos of your ceremony, shots near and around the Falls, family & friend photos, and an intimate photo session on the gorgeous Waimanalo Beach which is located just across the street from the Falls (includes editing & high-resolution images on disc or emailed / Please note that most wedding packages do not include a professional photographer, comparatively all of our photographers do wedding photography for a living - and are amazing! You will get to view their websites and work ahead of time. You will also get a chance to talk with them and get to know them. Adding on extra time with the photographer will be an additional fee but will be discounted.)
- NOTE: If you would prefer only to do photos at Pukalani Falls and do not want to go to the beach, this can be arranged as well. In this instance, you will get more time at the Falls and in the Gardens for photos (pricing will be the same).
- Private Portrait Session + Family Photos (Private portrait session with a professional wedding photographer)
- Assistance with Marriage License Processing (we will give you detailed instructions on where to get your license, what to do, process of filing, etc.)
- Beautiful 3-strand Pikake Brides Lei
- Hawaiian Maile Lei wrapped in Pikake (Grooms Lei)
- Hawaiian Keepsake Marriage Certificate
- Fresh Floral Sprinkle of Aisle (rose petals for tossing after you say "I do")
- Beach Permit (if you choose to do photos on the beach after the ceremony, specific permits are needed, we file, process, pay for and acquire all the paperwork and permits for you)
- Personal Wedding Planner - Unlimited access to your personal wedding planner who will guide you through the entire planning process so when you arrive on island everything regarding your wedding day is set and ready to go. We will put you in touch with the best vendors O'ahu has to offer including but not limited to - transportation, live musician, professional video services, and hair and make-up.
- Assistance with Floral Orders (includes basic assistance with bouquet and boutonniere orders and all additional lei orders. We will also pick these florals up for you and deliver/set-up)
- Access to our "Preferred Vendor List" (making it easy for you to book the best vendors on the island, including hair & makeup, cake, transportation, etc.)
- Detailed Timeline Creation (Your planner will put together a detailed timeline of your wedding day and send to all vendors with specific details on what each vendor will be doing to assist you. This includes sunset times, hair and makeup times, video times, etc. Having your day organized will help eliminate any stress and worry on your wedding day and will leave you feeling relaxed knowing that we have handled everything for you.)
- Top 3 Dinner Suggestions (We do not handle your reception dinner but do provide you with our top suggestions, based on your specific needs which makes it easy for you to decide where to take guests to celebrate after you say "i do", Lunch or Luau options may be substituted.)
- Two on-site Day-Of Wedding Coordinators (Head planners, Nicole & Erika will be on-site on your wedding day to set-up, organize, coordinate and clean-up after the ceremony)
- Access to our "Insiders Guide" planning website which will help guide you through the planning process (includes a personalized Ultimate Pukalani Falls Wedding Checklist)
- Best Day Ever's "Top Things to Do on O'ahu" // "Top Places to Eat on O'ahu" // "Traveling Tips & Tricks" (an insiders, local guide to making the most of your trip, written by us for you - to make sure that you have the vacation of a lifetime!)
The Pukalani Falls Package is $3,100 and is inclusive of everything listed above. *
* Pukalani Falls pkg. includes 12 guests total including the couple. No discounts for less than 12 guests. Extra fee of $30 per guest for up to 40 guests max. Captain Howie is the set officiant at Pukalani Falls unless couple requests otherwise. Change in officiant is an additional $250 fee. No pets allowed at Pukalani Falls. Arch and chairs available at an additional cost. Pukalani Falls is wheelchair accessible. Restrooms located onsite.