Paradise Plantation is a large, private, estate home, designed in an elegant and old-world style that makes you feel as though you've traveled 100 years. It's beautifully landscaped, theres a stunning pool, several outdoor cabanas, many separate lounge areas and a large open front lawn as well. As if that wasn't enough, the home itself is pretty spectacular both in design and with the interior decor. There are rooms available for you to get ready in and to lounge before the festivities begin too. It's the perfect place to have an elegant Hawaiian estate wedding. Sound like something that might be for you? Keep reading to learn more. Scroll to the bottom to see more photos.
- Personal Wedding Planner (you will get your own professional wedding planner that will guide you through the entire planning process and assist with booking all of all vendors, her expert advice will make the planning process easy and simple, we take are of all the details for you so you don't have to worry about a thing.)
- Professional Wedding Photographer - 4 hours (includes editing & high-resolution images on disc or emailed / We only work with the best wedding photographers on the island. You will get to view their websites and work ahead of time. You will also get a chance to talk with them and get to know them. We pay for their complete 4-hour package which should be more than enough coverage for your ceremony and reception. Add on extra time for "getting ready" for a small extra fee.
- Hair & Make-up Service - Bride only (A professional wedding hair and make-up artist will come to your hotel to do your hair and make-up, we only work with the best hair & make-up artists on the island so this is sure to be a special treat! We will send you her credentials, website, links to her reviews and contact info. ahead of time so that you may contact her to discuss details as needed. Please have inspiration photos on hand so that she can create a look that you'll love! Add on bridal party and parents for an additional fee - please let your planner know if you'd like to add on anyone)
- Venue Fee - Paradise Plantation. Your wedding will be held at the beautiful Paradise Plantation - a 7,000 square foot, stunning plantation home in Mokuleia on the North Shore of O'ahu, just 45m. away from Honolulu. It is two stories, completely furnished in an elegant old world style. The grounds are landscaped beautifully with huge palm trees, plumeria and ginger trees. Archways are gorgeous accents to the back and front porch areas. Lots of little spaces perfect for your backyard Hawaii estate wedding. You (and your bridal party) will have access to the home several hours prior to the wedding to get ready & hang-out.
- The Ceremony - Your ceremony will be held in the front lawn. It's a large open space lined with palm trees and the perfect spot for a wedding ceremony. A natural wood arch will be set up front, draped with fabric and accented with beautiful florals. White chairs will be set in front for guests. Kukui nut leis draped on every chair as a special gift for guests. Aisle seats will be accented with florals for a little added touch. And, we'll also have rose petals for all of your guests to toss after you say "I do".
- Cocktail Hour - After the ceremony, guests will walk through the house to the pool and cabana area where they will enjoy cocktails while you take bridal and family photos in the front. We'll set the feel of the evening with music that will be played by a DJ who will personalize the playlist to your liking. Guests will enjoy drinks by the pool and as soon as you're done with photos, you'll move over to join them.
- The Reception - After cocktail hour your guests will be ushered over to the reception tent where the tables, chairs, linens, tableware will be all set up under a clear tent lined with cafe lights. There will be elegant, but simple florals lining the the table, each setting accented with a simple white orchid. Usually open seating works fine but if you want to do assigned seating this can be arranged as well. You'll do a grand entrance, first dance, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance if you like and then you'll give a quick thank you and welcome speech. Then everyone will enjoy dinner as the music continues to play in the background. Next there will be speeches and toasts followed by a bouquet toss, garter toss, and cake cutting. You'll end the night with dancing under the stars, with glow sticks and glow necklaces.
- Licensed Officiant or Minister (hand-picked to fit your needs, we will set you up with someone who someone who we know you will like - we only recommend officiants who we have worked with in the past and whom would be a good fit for you. You will work with the officiant directly to personalize your ceremony.)
- Kukui Nut Leis for all guests (We will provide Kukui Nut Leis for all guests. 60 max guest count for this pkg. and location)
- Bride & Grooms Leis (We provide 1 beautiful 3-strand Pikake Brides Lei , and 1 Hawaiian Maile Lei wrapped in Pikake - Grooms Lei)
- Fresh Floral Sprinkle of Aisle (Guests will be handed tossing petals for after you say "I do")
- Natural Wood Arch, will be provided, decorated with fresh Hawaiian florals and white sheer fabric, the perfect accent to your Hawaii wedding ceremony.
- Beautiful Elegant Bridal Bouquet - Choose from Best Day Ever's selection of gorgeous Hawaii-inspired bouquets OR send us a pic of a bouquet you love and we'll have our personal wedding florist re-create it! Bouquet is included in this package and valued at $250.00
- Grooms Boutonniere - will be provided to match the brides bouquet
- DJ/Emcee - a professional DJ & Emcee is included in this package. We only work with the best in the business and your DJ is sure to set the mood for the night. He will be there to play music for the ceremony, cocktail and reception. He will also emcee the general parts of the program and guide guests as needed.
- Guest Favors - Choose between 'Best day Ever' sunglasses or chocolate covered macadamia nuts for your guest favors. We'll display each in a cute and fun way for you so you don't have to worry about a thing.
- Hand-Painted Wooden Signage - Hand-painted wooden, distressed, signage will be displayed throughout the home. New signs are always being made, currently we have - "Ceremony", "Best Day Ever" "Happily Ever After starts Here" "Cold Beer" "Cocktails" "Welcome to our Love Story" and "LOVE"
- Gold Framed Signage - Signage for sign in table, favors, dessert bar, etc. displayed throughout, fun & rustic in style.
- Handmade vintage & lace Flower Girl Basket & matching Ring Bearer's Pillow is available for you to use if you need it.
- Elegant, Hawaii-inspired table decor: florals for all tables in small glass vases with accent pineapples - including but not limited to - babys breath, garden roses, tulips (in whites, pale purple and pinks), white orchids, and wax flowers. All flowers will be arranged along the center of the tables creating a simple and pretty table setting. Pineapples may be mixed in if in season. Pineapples will also be given to guests at the end of the night as gifts.
- Assistance with Floral Orders (your package includes bouquet, boutonniere, arch flowers, table florals & lei orders listed above. If you would like to add on additional bouquets for the bridal party or any other flowers, we can assist with the order but there will be an extra fee for any flowers not listed above. We will also pick these florals up for you and deliver/set-up.)
- All Rentals - Clear Tent with cafe bulb lighting, long tables with white linen, sweetheart table for bride and groom, black and white dance floor, cake table, dj table, buffet tables. Basically everything you'll need for a fun and chic, elegant private dinner party is included in this package.
- Travel Fees - We will cover all vendor travel fees (for vendors included in the package only).
- Access to our "Preferred Vendor List" (making it easy for you to book the best vendors on the island, specifically those not included in the package. Vendors you may want to consider adding on - videography, transportation, photo-booth, catering, wedding cake)
- Timeline Organization and Creation (Your planner will help you figure out which items you want to include (first dance, cake cutting, etc.) and will put together a detailed timeline for you and your vendors. We will contact each of your vendors with specific details so that they may best assist you. Having your day organized will help eliminate all unecessary stress and will leave you feeling relaxed so that you can really enjoy your special day.
- Event Layout We will put together a layout for you so that you can visually see how everything will be set up. This includes (but is not limited to) ceremony chairs, arbor, aisle, reception tables, sign-in area, buffet or catering area, dance area, etc.
- Complete Day-Of Coordination We handle all the set up and are there for the entire event, managing vendors and overseeing details so that everything falls into place perfectly. We make sure the timeline is followed and all the music plays at the right times. We also handle all the clean-up at the end of the night. Essentially, on your wedding day, you should not have to worry about a thing :)
- Two on-site Day-Of Wedding Coordinators (Head planners, Nicole & Erika will be on-site on your wedding day to set-up, organize, coordinate and clean-up after the ceremony)
- Access to our "Insiders Guide" planning website which will help guide you through the planning process (includes a personalized Ultimate Wedding Checklist)
- Best Day Ever's "Top Things to Do on O'ahu" // "Top Places to Eat on O'ahu" // "Traveling Tips & Tricks" (an insiders, local guide to making the most of your trip, written by us for you - to make sure that you have the vacation of a lifetime!)
Our Paradise Plantation package is $23,000 and includes everything listed above.
*** Up to 50 guests max. Ask about discounts for groups of 25 or less.
*Package does not include:
- Pkg. does not include the cost of catering (we would suggest budgeting an extra $75-$180 per guest depending on the meal you choose, although we do not include catering in the package price, we will connect you with an amazing chef who will assist you with a personalized menu which includes a full service food and drink staff. Catering and bar can range anywhere from $2,500-$8,500. An average price is about $4,000 for a nice meal and small bar for 40 guests).
- Pkg. does not include the cost of Transportation.
- Pkg. does not include a Parking Fee that will be added on if guests are not transported by bus. We highly suggest providing transportation for your guests as there will be drinking and it's a far drive back to town.
- Pkg. does not include a wedding cake or desserts, this could be added on through catering or through a separate cake vendor.
- Pkg. does not include bridal party bouquets or boutonnieres or any special floral leis besides what is listed above.
- Pkg. does not include videography.
- Pkg. does not include hair and makeup for bridal party or for mothers, it does include hair and make-up for the bride.