Our Hawaiian Luau Wedding Package is the Ultimate Hawaii Wedding Experience. It's a personalized Hawaii wedding with a twist - for couples looking for something fun, intimate and a little out-of-the-ordinary. Imagine walking down the aisle with a gorgeous Hawaiian bouquet towards a beautiful archway adorned with flowers. Your closest friends and family, each wearing a special white orchid lei (and cool "best day ever" sunglasses) watching your big moment as you turn to see your groom. Surrounded by coconut trees, you look out towards a little Hawaiian paradise - private bay, waves breaking in a bright turquoise ocean, and the sun just about to hit the sea. Your favorite song is playing in the background, sung by the musician standing in front, creating the perfect setting. Sound like something for you? Well it gets even better - you'll work directly with your officiant to create a one-of-a-kind personalized ceremony complete with a Hawaiian lei exchange, and after the ceremony you'll enjoy your very own mini-wedding cake as guests are treated to Hawaiian malasadas (a local, very tasty dessert). Then, you will go off for a little with your love to do some sunset photos. You are sure to get amazing photos as this location has some of the most gorgeous sunsets on the island. You walk over to the best luau on the island complete with a Hawaiian dinner, mai-tais, hula and fire dance shows to end the night. All of this is included, plus much more! Keep reading to learn more about this unique and fun wedding package.
HAWAIIAN LUAU PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Personal Wedding Planner (you will get your own professional wedding planner that will guide you through the entire planning process and assist with booking all of all vendors, her expert advice will make the planning process easy and simple, we take are of all the details / also includes unlimited email access)
- Professional Wedding Photographer - 1 hour (includes editing & high-resolution images on disc or emailed / Please note that most wedding packages do not include a professional photographer, comparatively all of our photographers do wedding photography for a living and are amazing! You will get to view their websites and work ahead of time. You will also get a chance to talk with them and get to know them. Adding on extra time with the photographer will be an additional fee but will be discounted.)
- Hair & Make-up Service - Bride only (A professional wedding hair and make-up artist will come to your hotel to do your hair and make-up, we only work with the best hair & make-up artists on the island so this is sure to be a special treat! We will send you her credentials, website, links to her reviews and contact info. ahead of time so that you may contact her to discuss details as needed. Please have inspiration photos on hand so that she can create a look that you'll love! Add on bridal party and parents for an additional fee - please let your planner know if you'd like to add on anyone)
- Private ocean-front Wedding Ceremony. Your wedding ceremony will be held at "The Point" at Paradise Cove. It is a large grassy area that sits right on the Pacific Ocean on the west shore of O'ahu. Turquoise ocean waves, coconut trees and a little white sand bay will be your wedding ceremony back drop. It is a breathtaking spot to exchange vows and start your "happily ever after"! Package includes site fee for up to 40 guests.
- Licensed Officiant or Minister (hand-picked to fit your needs, someone who we trust and who we know you will like - We only recommend officiants who we have worked with in the past and whom would be a good fit for you. You will work with the officiant directly to personalize your ceremony.)
- 40 White Chairs and 40 fresh White Orchid Leis for all guests (40 max guest count for this pkg. and location, no discount for a smaller guest count)
- Bride & Grooms Leis (beautiful 3-strand Pikake Brides Lei , Hawaiian Maile Lei wrapped in Pikake - Grooms Lei)
- Fresh Floral Sprinkle of Aisle (tossing petals for after you say "I do")
- Bamboo Arch decorated with fresh Hawaiian florals and white sheer fabric, the perfect accent to your Hawaii wedding ceremony.
- Beautiful Hawaii-Inspired Bridal Bouquet - Choose from Best Day Ever's selection of gorgeous Hawaii-inspired bouquets OR send us a pic of a bouquet you love and we'll have our personal wedding florist re-create it! Bouquet is included in this package and valued at $250.00
- Grooms Boutonniere - to match the brides bouquet
- Live Acoustic Musician for your Ceremony - to play the songs of your choice, Ukulele or Guitar
- Best Day Ever Sunglasses, for all guests - the perfect oh-so-FUN Hawaii favor for your guests!
- Favor Display & Signage - Sunglasses will be displayed on a table with signage that reads "Don't get blinded by our Love, take some shades!"
- Small Wedding Cake with "Best Day Ever" Cake Topper - small wedding cake in either chantilly, guava, guava-passionfruit or coconut flavor for cake cutting purposes only, large enough for bride, groom and immediate family. Cake holder, cake cutting utensils, forks, knives, paper plates - included.
- Fresh Hawaiian Malaladas for all guests - Malasadas are a special Hawaii dessert & a local favorite. It is deep fried dough, slightly undercooked to give it a chewy and light almost fluffy texture inside, crispy texture outside, coated with granulated sugar and sometimes filled with sweet custard or cream. A delicious treat for visitors and something guests are sure to love! We get enough malasadas for all of your guests and put them out in a cute display for everyone to enjoy after the ceremony. Cake holder, signage, napkins - all included.
- Assistance with Marriage License Processing (we will give you detailed instructions on where to get your license, what to do, process of filing, etc.)
- Hawaiian Keepsake Marriage Certificate & Bottle of Champagne for Bride & Groom
- Handmade sea-shell Flower Girl Basket & matching Ring Bearer's Pillow
- Assistance with Floral Orders (includes bouquet, boutonniere, arch flowers & lei orders listed above. If you would like to add on additional bouquets for the bridal party or any other flowers, we can assist with the order but there will be an extra fee for any flowers not listed above. We will also pick these florals up for you and deliver/set-up)
- Access to our "Preferred Vendor List" (making it easy for you to book the best vendors on the island, including hair & makeup, cake, transportation, etc.)
- Detailed Timeline Creation (Your planner will put together a detailed timeline of your wedding day and send to all vendors with specific details on what each vendor will be doing to assist you. This includes sunset times, hair and makeup times, video times, etc. Having your day organized will help eliminate any stress and worry on your wedding day and will leave you feeling relaxed knowing that we have handled everything for you.)
- Detailed Luau Information (We do not handle the booking of the luau for your guests, the price of the luau is a separate charge and you will have to pay a per guest fee of $85-$156 pp depending on the dinner style you choose, we will however give you detailed info. on how to book the luau and who to contact)
- Two on-site Day-Of Wedding Coordinators (Head planners, Nicole & Erika will be on-site on your wedding day to set-up, organize, coordinate and clean-up after the ceremony)
- Access to our "Insiders Guide" planning website which will help guide you through the planning process (includes a personalized Ultimate Wedding Planning Checklist)
- Best Day Ever's "Top Things to Do on O'ahu" // "Top Places to Eat on O'ahu" // "Traveling Tips & Tricks" (an insiders, local guide to making the most of your trip, written by us for you - to make sure that you have the vacation of a lifetime!)
*Package does not include the luau and dinner fee (we would suggest budgeting an extra $85-$156 per guest depending on dinner pkg chosen, ie. budget an extra $2500 for 30 guests). This pkg. is for - up to 40 guests max. No discounted rates for smaller size groups - Contact us for pricing on larger groups.
** Package does not include transportation to the ceremony and luau receptions site. We will assist with booking transport if needed.
The Best Day Ever Hawaiian Luau Package is $9,600 and is inclusive of everything listed above.