Best Day Ever's Bohemian Lace Wedding - an artsy and vintage take on a Hawaiian estate wedding. This is our most popular all-inclusive wedding package and also our favorite. Imagine a magical and peaceful historic Hawaiian home just outside of the hustle and bustle of Waikiki that sits right on the Pacific Ocean. Charming and quaint, it is filled with antique furniture and the gardens are beautifully landscaped. Stepping inside you'll feel as though you have been swept back a hundred years. With it's dream-like quality, the Bayer Estate is the perfect setting for a bohemian and vintage inspired wedding. Add a beach-front intimate wedding ceremony, an acoustic musician, a privately catered dinner (served on a mix of vintage dishes, of course!), lots of candles, fun hand-written signage, a drop-dead-gorgeous bouquet, leis for all your guests, LOTS of pretty flowers in vintage vases, cocktails by the sea and dancing under the stars - and you've got a wedding that you'll never forget. This package was created exclusively for smaller weddings (up to 40 guests). Option to add additional guests (60 max) for additional per person fee. Check w/planner for personalized quote.
- Personal Wedding Planner (you will get your own professional wedding planner that will guide you through the entire planning process and assist with booking all of all vendors, her expert advice will make the planning process easy and simple, we take are of all the details for you so you don't have to worry about a thing.)
- Professional Wedding Photographer - 4 hours (includes editing & high-resolution images on disc or emailed / We only work with the best wedding photographers on the island. You will get to view their websites and work ahead of time. You will also get a chance to talk with them and get to know them. We pay for their complete 4-hour package which should be more than enough coverage for your ceremony and reception. Add on extra time for "getting ready" for a small extra fee.
- Hair & Make-up Service - Bride only (A professional wedding hair and make-up artist will come to your hotel to do your hair and make-up, we only work with the best hair & make-up artists on the island so this is sure to be a special treat! We will send you her credentials, website, links to her reviews and contact info. ahead of time so that you may contact her to discuss details as needed. Please have inspiration photos on hand so that she can create a look that you'll love! Add on bridal party and parents for an additional fee - please let your planner know if you'd like to add on anyone)
- Private ocean-front Wedding Ceremony & Reception at the Beautiful Bayer Estate. Your wedding will be held at the historical Bayer Estate - a charming ocean-front home that is the perfect setting for your bohemain inspired Hawaii wedding. Check out the Bayer Estate WEBSITE - HERE, to learn more about your wedding venue.
- Rentals Included - Tables, Chairs, Outdoor Lighting Package, Arch, Silverware & Utensils for all guests (up to 40). We will take care of all the basic rentals needed for your wedding day. (Does not include extra rentals needed for caterer, glassware and tent that may possibly be needed in the event of rain).
- Licensed Officiant or Minister (hand-picked to fit your needs, we will set you up with someone who someone who we know you will like - we only recommend officiants who we have worked with in the past and whom would be a good fit for you. You will work with the officiant directly to personalize your ceremony.)
- Kukui Nut Leis for all guests (40 max guest count for this pkg. and location, no discount for a smaller guest count)
- Bride & Grooms Leis (beautiful 3-strand Pikake Brides Lei , Hawaiian Maile Lei wrapped in Pikake - Grooms Lei)
- Fresh Floral Sprinkle of Aisle (tossing petals for after you say "I do")
- Wedding Arch, decorated with fresh Hawaiian florals and white sheer fabric, the perfect accent to your Hawaii wedding ceremony.
- Beautiful Bridal Bouquet - Choose from Best Day Ever's selection of gorgeous Hawaii-inspired bouquets OR send us a pic of a bouquet you love and we'll have our personal wedding florist re-create it!
- Grooms Boutonniere - to match the brides bouquet
- Live Acoustic Musician for your Ceremony - to play the songs of your choice, Ukulele or Guitar, you may also choose to have the musician play for cocktail hour instead of the ceremony, 1 hour of acoustic music included. Option to add on extra time at a discounted rate.
- Guest Favors - Choose between 'Best day Ever' sunglasses or chocolate covered macadamia nuts for your guest favors. We'll display each in a cute and fun way for you so you don't have to worry about a thing.
- Hand-Painted Wooden Signage - Hand-painted wooden, distressed, signage will be displayed throughout to add to the ambiance of the evening, new signs are always being made.
- Gold Framed Signage - Signage for sign in table, favors, dessert bar, etc. displayed throughout, same vintage-boho style to bring theme together.
- Small Wedding Cake with "Best Day Ever" Cake Topper - small wedding cake in either chantilly, guava, guava-passionfruit or coconut flavor for cake cutting purposes only, large enough for bride, groom and immediate family. Includes cake flowers, cake holder, cake cutting utensils.
- Fresh Coco Puffs for all guests - Coco Puffs are a local favorite and something you and your guests are sure to fall in love with as well. A one of a kind puff pastry filled with homemade chocolate pudding and topped with a buttery macadamia nut chantilly frosting - it is out of this world! You can choose to do either all coco puffs or do a mix of flavors (chocolate, cream, grean-tea). We'll display the coco puffs for you on a cute tiered vintage cupcake stand. The perfect treat for everyone to enjoy after the cake cutting ceremony or during cocktail hour. Vintage silver cupcake stand, coco puff signage, napkins - all included.
- Boho-vintage, Hawaii-inspired table decor: florals for all tables in vintage glasses with accent pineapples - including but not limited to - babys breath, garden roses, tulips (in pale purple and pinks), white orchids, boho style, simple and pretty. Pineapples may be mixed in as decor if in season. Florals will be ordered based around your color scheme.
- House Florals - Garden Roses and other natural flowers strategically placed throughout the house, on tables, front gate, inside house etc. All to match theme & style.
- Assistance with Floral Orders (your package includes bouquet, boutonniere, arch flowers, table florals & kukui leis for guest (everything listed above) but if you would like to add on additional bouquets for the bridal party or any other flowers, we can assist with that order as well. Extra fee for any flowers not listed above. Pick up and delivery included in pkg. as long as you order flowers from our suggested florist.
- Access to our "Preferred Vendor List" (making it easy for you to book the best vendors on the island, specifically those not included in the package that you may want to add on like - video, transportation, photo-booth, etc..)
- Timeline Organization and Creation (Your planner will help you figure out which items you want to include (first dance, cake cutting, etc.) and will put together a detailed timeline for you and your vendors. We will contact each of your vendors with specific details so that they may best assist you. Having your day organized will help eliminate all unecessary stress and will leave you feeling relaxed so that you can really enjoy your special day.
- Event Layout We will put together a layout for you so that you can visually see how everything will be set up. This includes (but is not limited to) ceremony chairs, arbor, aisle, reception benches & tables, sign-in area, favor area, cake table, buffet or catering area, dance area, etc.
- Complete Day-Of Coordination We handle all the set up and are there for the entire event, managing vendors and overseeing details so that everything falls into place perfectly. We make sure the timeline is followed and all the music plays at the right times. We also handle all the clean-up at the end of the night. Essentially, on your wedding day, you should not have to worry about a thing :)
- Two on-site Day-Of Wedding Coordinators (Head planners, Nicole & Erika will be on-site on your wedding day to set-up, organize, coordinate and clean-up after the ceremony)
- Access to our "Insiders Guide" planning website which will help guide you through the planning process (includes a personalized Ultimate Wedding Checklist)
- Best Day Ever's "Top Things to Do on O'ahu" // "Top Places to Eat on O'ahu" // "Traveling Tips & Tricks" (an insiders, local guide to making the most of your trip, written by us for you - to make sure that you have the vacation of a lifetime!)
Our Bohemian Lace package is $17,200 and includes everything listed above.
*Package does not include the cost of catering or bar (we would suggest budgeting an extra $65-$180 per guest depending on the meal you choose). Although we do not include catering in the package price, we will connect you with an amazing chef who will assist you with a personalized menu which includes a full service food and drink staff. Catering and bar can range anywhere from $2,000-$8,500 depending on your guest count and menu choices. An average price is about $4,000 for a nice meal and small bar for 40 guests). Glassware, Kitchen Fee, Linens and other Specialty Rental Items not included. DJ & amplified music is not allowed at the Bayer Estate, however, dancing is. Music is played over the Bose sound system and a song list must be provided on an ipod or other device. Tent may be needed if you decide to dine on the outdoor deck, cost of tent is not included in this pkg and will only be needed if it rains. Tent is highly recommended and may be a necessity for larger groups of 24+++ who plan to dine on the deck. Rain in this location is rare, but does occasionally happen, even here in Hawaii. Fire Pitt and other specialty rentals available upon request at additional cost. This pkg. is for - up to 40 guests. No discounted rates for smaller size groups. If you are looking at more than 40 let us know and we can get you pricing, 60 max guest count. Package does not include the cost of Transportation. Parking is available on site if guests want to drive. Parking is limited, 30-40 cars. Valet may be required for over 30 cars.